Please Consider a Donation to the Hot Springs Village Breakfast Lions Foundation
Our Foundation: On July 8, 2017 the Breakfast Lions Club formed a Foundation to handle all the public charity undertaken
by the club. The official name is "Hot Springs Village Breakfast Lions Foundation, Inc."
This foundation received its Employer Identification Number 82-3291606 on November 2, 2017.
The Foundation received its 501c3 exempt status from the IRS on December 15, 2017.
The DNL number is 26053724005287.
Projects and Organizations We Assist with our Foundations Funds:
- World Services for the Blind: An organization in Little Rock that trains the blind or visually imparied
to function independently, to live full, productive lives with dignity and self-respect.
- Arkansas Lions Eye Bank and Laboratory: An organization that helps restores vision through
corneal transplants donated to provide sight to someone in need.
- Mid-South Sight and Hearing: Treats indigent patients from Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri and
Tennessee in an effort to preserve and restore their sight or hearing.
- Lions of Arkansas Foundation: Lions helping Arkansas Lions serve the needs of the state of Arkansas.
- Lions Club International Foundation: Lions helping Lions serve the world wide needs.
- Lions Leader Dog program in Rochester, Michigan.
- Other local charities such as Red Cross, Teen Challenge of Arkansas, AR Sheriff's Ranch,
Ouachita Children, Samaritan Ministries, Potters Clay, SCAT, local food banks and many others