Hot Springs Village
Up Coming Lions Events
- Friday, October 13, District 7L Pre-Convention Dinner at 5:30 PM at the
Hibachi Sushi Buffet, 4334 Central Avenue in Hot Springs.
- Saturday, October 14, District 7L Convention at Center Fork Baptist Church,
1101 South Moore in Hot Springs with DG Larry Ketchum. Please print and use the
attached 2017 Convention Flyer and 2017 Registration Form.
- Friday & Saturday October 20 & 21, District 7N Convention in Jacksonville
with DGE Bobby McMillion.
- Friday & Saturday October 27 & 28, District 7I Convention in Clarksville
with DGE Myrna McGee.
- Saturday, November 11, MD-7 Council of Governors at 10:00 AM at World Service for
the Blind in Little Rock.
- Friday & Saturday January 26 & 27, Mid-Winter Leadership Forum at World
Services for the Blind in Little Rock.
- Saturday, January 27, MD-7 Council of Governors at 3:00 PM at Mid-Winter
- Friday & Saturday April xx & xx, MD7 Arkansas State Convention in
- Saturday, April XX, MD-7 Council of Governors at XX:XX at MD-7 Convention.
- Friday June 29 to Tuesday, July 3, 2018 LCI 101st Lions Clubs International
Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our Monthly Meetings
The Hot Springs Village Breakfast Lions currently have about 56 members. We meet twice monthly
at Chef Johnna's Place, which is located at the DeSoto Center in Hot Springs Village.
We hold our breakfast meetings on the first and third Thursdays of the month starting
at 7:45 am. We encourage service-minded men and women to join us in our projects to
serve the village as well as Garland and Saline counties. Although our emphasis is on
preventing vision problems and assisting those with vision impairments it includes many
other aspects of community support. We welcome your contact and questions through email
- Lions Club
- Hot Springs Village Breakfast Lions Club
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
District 7 - L; Club Number: 033511
P.O. Box 8681 Hot Springs Village, AR 71910
- Nancy Otto
8 Jardin Lane, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org